Spoken Language: English
Business: Agents and Agencies, Real Estate
Whether it's through our online tools - or through our experienced team of seasoned REALTORS® -Calgary Real Estate Team is here to help you with your real estate needs. Search our website to find all the latest property Listings in Calgary and area. Access includes use of our Google MapsTM system and MLS Calgary complete with addresses and days on market. Available Custom searches are Calgary Condos, Calgary Homes, Calgary Townhouses, Calgary Foreclosures, Calgary New Homes, and Calgary Investment Properties.
Buying Homes in Calgary
Are you looking to move into a new home in Calgary? Calgary Home Buyer's Guide helps you to learn how best to find the ultimate calgary homes for sale for you and your family.
- The Calgary Real Estate™ Advantage
- Why should you pick David Tsegai over other real estate agents in Calgary? His acumen for trading homes is exceptional in the area. Learn about his best faculties and get to know the Calgary Real Estate™ team.
- Experienced Realtors® Make Home Buying Easy
- Define your home buying strategy with your Calgary Realtor®. Do you know what home-type you want? What services will you expect from your Realtor®? Be prepared for the home search and speed up the entire home purchasing process.
- North Calgary Real Estate Specialties
- Who understands the real estate market in North Calgary better than an experienced Realtor®? What are the legalities of working with a Realtor® anyway? Learn about the specialties of North Calgary neighbourhoods so that you know where to look for your dream home.
- Buying Your First Home: A Quiz
- Whether you are a first-time buyer or not, you may want to take Calgary Real Estate™'s quiz for home-buyers. Learn how to differentiate between you wants and your needs and prioritize your conditions. Let us help you make informed home purchase decisions.
- Mortgage & Financial Basics
- Make sure that you qualify for mortgage in Calgary. Learn with David Tsegai and his Calgary Real Estate™ team about the different mortgage types in the market and which one may be the right choice for you. Also, you will find what an ENERGY STAR® rebate is and how you may qualify for one of those.
- New vs. Resale – Choosing the Right Home
- Are you looking for a new home or for a re-sale property? New homes have their advantages and—if you secure one early in the building process—allow you to customize them to a great extent. Re-sale homes, on the other hand, have their history and are established in their respective neighbourhoods. Learn what else should help you make your decision.
- Buying Investment Property: The Basics
- Are you planning to buy a second home in Calgary? Learn about acquiring investment property, quick flips, and renting out your other house with David Tsegai. What are the pros and cons, what are the considerations you should take into account?
- Costs & Benefits of Secondary Properties
- Renting out a property is a responsible task. Rental income and maintenance outlays will most probably become a significant item in your monthly budget as well. Learn to manage the risk and return on secondary properties and get the most value out of your other houses.
- Looking at Homes and Condominiums
- What is the difference between a Calgary home and a condominium? Homes and condos offer different types and levels of comfort to you and your family. Which dwelling type is best for you and why? Which neighbourhoods are famous for quality homes and where in Calgary are the best condos and apartment houses?
- Home Purchase Considerations
- Should you buy a new home first or start by selling your old one? Get answers to the basic questions about your transaction and gain an overview of the entire buying process. Don't let anything surprise you.
- Submitting a Purchase Offer
- A well-formulated purchase offer can save you plenty of money and trouble and may win you the house of your dreams. Learn what every purchase offer consists of and how to make your offer stand out. Negotiate with the seller and get a great deal on your new home.
- Closing a Home Purchase
- The closing stage is when the purchase agreement receives its finishing touches. The actual payment and transfer of ownership rights take place at this point as well. Which documents do you need to bring to the closing? How will your money be transferred to the seller without risk? Make sure you become the rightful owner of your new home quickly and without hassle.
- Making a Smooth Move
- Moving into your new home is the last part of the home purchasing process. Be ready for the moving day: pack your stuff neatly, have all the important information at ready and make sure that you get home smoothly. Congratulations!
- Buyer Profile Form
- This form is meant as a complete guide to your home-buying needs and is very comprehensive.
Selling Houses in Calgary
Are you looking to sell your home in Calgary? Calgary Home Seller's Guide helps you to learn how best to market your Calgary home to potential buyers and get the best value out of the sale.
- The Calgary Real Estate™ Advantage: Selling with David Tsegai
- Why should you pick David Tsegai to help you sell your Calgary house over other real estate agents in Calgary? His acumen for trading homes is exceptional in this area and he is always working in your best interest. Learn how a sale transaction works and what to expect from every stage.
- Valuating Your Calgary Home before Sale
- Get the maximum price and the best possible terms from your home sale. Learn what you may expect from the market and how to determine your home's saleability. Why is the house's value used for tax purposes not a good enough measure? Understand comparative market analysis and other concepts related to your home sale.
- Pricing Your Home for Sale in Calgary
- How may proper pricing contribute to a speedy sale? What price is best to ask from the buyers so that you retain your upper-hand in the negotiations? Should you underprice or overprice? How will Calgary Real Estate™ help you sell fast if you are in a rush?
- Selling Income Properties: Sell Now or Wait?
- A sale of an investment property has its specifics. Most importantly, you are relatively free to choose when and what to sell. How do you decide that it is the right time to sell your secondary house? Don't sell cheap. Let experienced Calgary Real Estate™ professionals help you with the sale of your investment property and get the best value.
- Marketing Homes to Property Investors
- Coversely, you may want to sell your own home to a property investor. Property investors usually have easier access to funds and are looking for different traits in your house than a young family would. Learn the best strategies of marketing your house to property investors and take advantage of the booming Calgary economy.
- Repairs and Fixes that Bring the Highest Returns
- Repairs and fixes may boost the saleability and price of your home very easily. Not all repairs, however, will bring you the same bang for your buck. Learn how to order your repairs according to their potential return on investment and prepare the most appealing home for your buyer.
- Home Staging Tips: Creating Ambiance for Viewings
- Presentation is key. If you own a great house, make sure you show it in a great light. Point out all of its benefits and tidy it up, so that your visitors—potential buyers—may feel cozy and literally at home. Read the tips of Calgary Real Estate™ Realtors® and impress your visitors.
- Advertising Your Home or Condominium to Buyers
- This chapter is a brief overview of many of the techniques that Calgary Real Estate™ Realtors® employ in order to get your house out there. Advertising targets not only individual buyers, but also other real estate agents and professionals. Learn how an established Realtor® makes use of many different advertising channels to be more efficient and effective than any individual home seller.
- What Happens When Purchase Offers Come In?
- If your house appeals to buyers, you will soon receive various purchase offers. Some may offer a price higher than you asked for, but may request plenty of contractual obligations, contingencies or caveats. Some may offer a lower price but a speedy and sure transaction. How should you weigh up all the attributes of the incoming offers and pick the one that is best for you?
- Closing the Deal: The Closing Checklist for Sellers
- How does a closing day look like? Which procedures must take place, in which order, and how do you prepare for them? Learn all about closing, the documents required for a smooth transaction and do not let anything surprise you.
- Moving Tips for Calgary Home Sellers
- Moving out of your old home may be a sad occasion, but it is surely a hectic one. Do not panic though; David Tsegai has the right advice for you that will help you save money, time, and nerves alike. Moving should be exciting – you are moving into a new and exciting place after all!
- Seller Profile Form
- The seller's profile is a detailed look at your home which allows David to help you to sell your home quickly and efficiently for the most amount of money!