Business: Employment, Job Search
DiaspoCareers is Africa's employment solution connecting employers, recruitment agencies and jobseekers across Africa, Ocean Islands and beyond. To deliver the best service to both our candidates and clients:
- DiaspoCareers has made online recruitment as simple, fast and effective as possible, leaving you more time to get on with the things you really want to do.
- DiaspoCareers examines its customers challenges shared via the discussion forum
- DiaspoCareers then respond with exceptional solutions to address our customers challenges by exploring all possible talent sourcing channels in Africa and worldwide to ensure our database meets their needs with new active and passive candidates.
- DiaspoCareers leads the industry in customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Unlike other job boards, we want to work with your company more directly to know what your individual needs and challenges are, and see together what can be done to put you ahead of your competitors;
- DiaspoCareers serves over 800 subscribing advertisers with over 30,000 job advertisements monthly on behalf of its clients;
- While DiaspoCareers process around 400,000 job applications per month, if you posted a project without getting any answers from candidates or relevant applicants, you can contact us and we will both extend it and assist in the search (Premium members only).
Need a job in South Africa?
Thousands of employers search for CVs on DiaspoCareers everyday. Create and make your resume searchable and help them find yours regardless of your location in Africa and beyond.
Find jobs anywhere in Africa in Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo DR, Dubai, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger ,Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe. We are also expanding to other areas such as the Middle East.
- Learn new business and career strategies for success.
- Get Job alerts automatically based on specified criteria via email daily.
- Discover proven techniques for uncovering hidden jobs that executive recruiters don't advertise on Internet executive job boards.
- Connect with our dedicated newsletter... whose singular goal is to help you succeed in your next career move or ongoing professional development.
Whether you're just starting in your career, or are looking to move up the career ladder, studying can be a great way for you to enhance your career prospects and secure your dream job role. Becoming better qualified with an academic or professional qualification can significantly increase your salary. Moreover, it can also help you to secure your next role and to perform your current role better.
Joining DiaspoCareers gives you an advantage in your career or business growth, and is one of your most valuable assets in helping you make better use of your career development or corporate objectives.
DiaspoCareers missions is to make you more productive and successful. We believe that your success as a professional and your competitiveness as a company depend upon faster access to insight and resources you can trust.