Spoken Language: English
Business: Agents and Agencies, Real Estate
Doug Wagner Real estate specializes in selling beautiful, affordable northern wisconsin land for vacation property and camping. We have a large selection of building sites and recreational properties. We are available nights and weekends to answer any of your questions or personally show you an property you would like to see. We have been in business for many years selling prime Wisconsin property and many locations available. We would love to help you find your ideal vacation land.
We specialize in selling affordable vacant land in Crivitz and Marinette County, Wisconsin. We have a large selection of building sites and recreational properties. We are available nights and weekends to answer any of your questions or personally show you property. We make it very easy for you to purchase property and offer easy financing terms. We look forward to working with you!
known facts about buying land at Doug Wagner Real estate
- You don't need perfect credit.
- You may not need much of a downpayment.
- Many times payments are around $150/per month.
- Closing costs are usually $150 or less.
Explore Marinette County<
Marinette County is located in northeastern Wisconsin, approximately one hour north of Green Bay, WI. The county's unique location, on the waters of Green Bay and the mouths of the Menominee and Peshtigo Rivers, offers a wide array of seasonal opportunities.
Marinette County real estate is perfect for four-season vacation land, come see why! The Crivitz area, located within Marinette County, is a popular tourist attraction. Most of our land for sale is located in the Crivitz area of Marinette County.
- Sleep Under the Northern Wisconsin Stars: Marinette County campgrounds, public and private, give you the opportunity to walk through our dense forests, stop at a cold stream for a drink or to fish and then curl up in your sleeping bag beside a glowing fire. Choices range from remote campsites to deluxe vacation homes and everything in between.
- Hunt: Our area offers both gun and bow hunting season. Species include white tail deer, bear, wild turkey, grouse, woodcock and small game.
- ATV: Marinette County offers approximately 130 miles of ATV trails!
- Tour One Of Rustic Roads: You'll find a little bit of everything on these scenic, tree lined roads, perfect for a leisurely bicycling tour or weekend drive.
- Perfect Golf Swing: Marinette County has a range of courses to challenge all skill levels. These courses vary in design and difficulty, offering from 9 to 27 holes in beautiful Northwood's settings.
- Take In A Water Ski Show: The area is proud to support the Crivitz Ski Cats and the Twin Bridge Water Ski team. In the summer, teams perform Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday on Lake Noquebay and High Falls Flowage.
- Discover Wild Or Mild Side: White water rafting on the Menominee or Peshtigo River is a thrilling way to experience the outdoors. The Roaring Rapids section of the Peshtigo offers one of the longest continuous stretches of whitewater rapids in the region.
- Experience Waterfalls: Picturesque, scenic and breathtaking are just some of the words that have been used to describe our waterfalls. But if you close your eyes the sound of rushing water is just as memorable. Bring a picnic lunch along and make a day of touring them all. Most are easily accessible and many fall within County parks that have picnic facilities.
- Crivitz, Wisconsin Fishing: The Crivitz area has the highest concentration of Class A trout streams in the state of Wisconsin (hundreds of miles) as well as an abundance of other popular game fish. There are hundreds of small lakes in the area that will keep the bass, pan fish, and northern fishermen coming back year after year.
- Explore the Natural History of Marinette County: With over a million and a half acres, the Nicolet National Forest is a great place to observe our wilderness areas, teaming with diverse vegetation and wildlife. The Nicolet National Forest borders the western edge of Marinette County, offering unique recreational opportunities to the outdoor enthusiast.
- Boat Ride: Our waters offer excellent opportunity for boaters and canoers. There are many public boat launches on both Flowages and lakes in the area. Rentals available.
- Fly to Crivitz: The Crivitz Municipal Airport is the ideal place to start your Crivitz adventure. The airport is located 3 miles west of Crivitz. Participating businesses will pick up pilots at the airport.
Northern Wisconsin land is some of the most beautiful property. Doug Wagner Real estate offer prime land at a fair price with easy terms and no pressure sales. We are a family owned business in Northern Wisconsin and take pride in making sure each sale is done right and that our customers are happy.