Spoken Language: English
Business: Electronics and Electrical, Heating and Cooling
Husky Heating & Air Conditioning company proudly offers its customers top quality furnaces for central home heating and air conditioners for central air conditioning solutions (HVAC) in Toronto, GTA.
Husky Heating And Air Conditioning is the authorized dealer of many worldwide respected companies such as Bryant, Lennox, Armstrong (A LENNOX International Inc. Company), Concord (Armstrong Air Conditioning Inc.), KeepRite, Goodman, Honeywell and others. Fully licensed and well-experienced technicians always perform the highest quality of work and are available in emergency all around the clock all yearlong. Husky always offered lower prices than competitors in order to satisfy even low income customers. If you haven't found the product you was looking for in our catalogue, please call us and will try to ensure that it will be available in the shortest terms.
Husky Heating and Air Conditioning is dedicated to consistent quality service and optimum home comfort. Our team desire is to make difference in client’s life by exceeding all of their heating and cooling expectations.
Husky Heating and Air Conditioning offers you the best products at competitive price, free in-home estimates, along with great customer service and complete heating and air-conditioning repair for all the models of high efficiency equipment. We want our clients to trust us and depend on us for all of their home comfort needs — whether it's heating and cooling you can rely on the expertise of our thoroughly trained technicians to keep your HVAC systems operating at their best.
Trained Technicians (NATE Certified)
Our knowledgeable and certified HVAC service technicians will find a solution to any problem you may have with your existing HVAC system. We will get your heating or cooling system up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. Whether it’s residential or commercial, let our service department save you time and money.
Husky Heating and Air Conditioning Services
- Sales, Service and Installation of Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Systems
- Provincial and Federal Rebates for Energy Saving Systems
- Standard, Medium, and High Capacity Air Filtration Systems
- Gas/ Heating And Cooling Systems
- Indoor Humidifier and Quality Systems
- Forced Hot/Cool Air Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Energy saving programmable Thermostats
- Expert Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis
- Preventive Maintenance Programs and Spring & Fall Check Ups
- Sales of Replacement Filters and Pads
- 24-hour repair and emergency Breakdown Services
- Free Estimates for Replacement of your existing HVAC System
Business knowledge and HVAC expertise to help you improve efficiency, save energy, and reduce operational costs.
Air Conditioning Basic Maintenance Tips
- To minimize costly repairs, proper steps should be taken to start-up your Central Air Conditioning in the Spring:
- a. When the outside day temperature is 55F/13C or over, activate power to outside condensing unit by turning the air conditioner main circuit breaker or fuse disconnect to the "ON" position. Do not activate the wall thermostat at this time. It is most important that you wait at least 12 hours before allowing the air conditioner to function. This will allow a heater at the compressor to warm up the oil within for an easy start and prevent compressor damage
- b. When the 12 hours have elapsed, turn the switch at your wall thermostat to the "COOLING" position and set temperature dial 2 to 3 degrees less actual room temperature. Outside unit and furnace blower should start immediately. Within half an hour, cooling should be noticeable at register outlets. Regular normal settings for air conditioning are 75F or 24C.
- c. If the outside unit did not start after following the above steps, check for blown fuses at the main air conditioner disconnect or circuit breaker.
- To get the most efficiency from your air conditioner:
- a. Furnace filter should be cleaner or replaced once a month during the cooling season. Dirty filers can create a frost-up condition and damage the seal system.
- b. Make sure all hot air registers in the basement are closed and that all registers and air return outlets on the upper floors are open and free of obstructions.
- c. If you have a by-pass humidifier installed on your furnace, the damper should be closed to prevent improper circulation of cool air.
- d. The outside condensing unit should be free of dead leaves and grass, and the winter cover (if any) removed.
- Husky Heating & Air Conditioning company proudly offers its customers top quality industrial solutions.
Husky Heating and Air Conditioning provides commercial and residential heating and air conditioning (HVAC) services in following areas:
- Toronto Air Conditioning
- Vaughan Air Conditioning
- Richmond Hill Air Conditioning
- Markham Air Conditioning
- Thornhill Air Conditioning
- Brampton Air Conditioning
- Mississauga Air Conditioning
- GTA Air Conditioning
- Hamilton Air Conditioning
- Niagara Falls Air Conditioning
- St. Catharines Air Conditioning
- Toronto Air Conditioning
Authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors. Sale prices and rebates.
Quality solutions for all your central heating and cooling systems.