Spoken Language: English
Business: Healthcare, Healthcare Products and Services
At Kolowski Chiropractic and Wellness, we offer a wide range of services for any healthcare need. Chiropractic techniques including Activator, SOT (Sacral-Occipital Technique), Diversified, and Palmer Package to name just a few. We also offer Nutrition Response Testing which is a proven way of addressing a wide variety of ailments. Located just north of the McKee Medical Center.
Kolowski Chiropractic and Wellness services
At Kolowski Chiropractic and Wellness, we offer a wide range of family chiropractic techniques that help to address many of the issues that face us every day. These include:
- Applied Kinesiology
- SOT (Sacral Occipital Technique)
- We believe in the power of the body to heal itself if given the proper assistance.
- We believe in straightforward, honest patient care.
- We believe in treating our patients like family.
- We believe our patients are best served by giving them custom-tailored care to address their specific conditions.
- At Kolowski Chiropractic and Wellness, patients come first!
Don't forget about us! Kids love chiropractic. Chiropractic is an art, science, and philosophy that embraces a natural, drug-free approach to healthcare. The human body is a self-regulating, self-healing organism that is designed to function in a vibrant, healthy state.
The nervous system controls all functions from every major muscle to nearly every cell in the body. The nervous system is comprised of the brain, the spinal cord and the spinal nerves. If the nervous system is impaired, it can affect proper functioning of muscles, tissues, and organs throughout the body.
Since the primary focus of chiropractic care is on restoration of normal nervous system function, chiropractic can have a positive effect on many health conditions in addition to neck and back pain. Types of care:
- Acute care: treatment following an injury to improve the healing of injured structures. Primarily for restoration of normal function, reduction of swelling, reduction of muscle spasm, and pain relief. Treatment as soon after the injury as possible maximizes the potential for full recovery.
- Wellness care: treatment without symptoms to maintain the nervous system functioning at its optimum and prevent the onset of pain.
Nutrition Response Testing
At Kolowski Chiropractic and Wellness, we offer a nutritional healing technique called Nutrition Response Testing (NRT). With this technique, we use clinically designed nutritional programs for each patient to help address a wide variety of issues in a safe and non-invasive way.
Our food is not just the fuel we need for our bodies, but also the building blocks that we need to build and repair the tissues and organs in our bodies. With the use of Whole Food nutritional supplements from Standard Process and proper guidance on how to eat a more nutritious whole foods diet, our goal is to help each patient to reach optimal health.
By allowing the body to overcome various toxicities, immune challenges, food sensitivities, and general organ dysfunction, our patients are able to see a dramatic improvement in their overall health and wellbeing. One of the pleasant side effects of the NRT protocol for many people is unexpected weight loss.
- Weight Loss:
- Through specific testing and clinical nutritional support, we are able to provide patients an individualized diet plan to help them reach their goals
- Scar Therapy:
- With the use of a low level laser and topical oils, many patients are able to see dramatic improvements in scars of all types.
- Sit and relax while doing a Detoxifying Footbath. You'll be amazed at what you'll see come out in the water!
- Systemic Detoxification and Purification protocols are available through Standard Process to help restore proper liver function. Online support throughout this 21 day plan is provided to you free of charge to help you maximize these three weeks and beyond.
One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of chemical therapy over nutrition. It's a substitution of artificial therapy over nature, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poisons trying to correct the reactions of starvation.