Spoken Language: English
Business: Accounting, Tax Negotiation and Representation
Australian Online Tax Returns for Individuals and Small Businesses. Registered and qualified Australian tax agent providing online tax returns for individuals and business services for small businesses.
Your Online Tax Returns will be prepared, checked and lodged by experienced Registered Tax Agent & Degree Qualified Accountant. Lodgments to ATO within 24 hrs after all the information collected.
We provide an excellent service for a competitive and reasonable price. Electronic lodgment system is used in order to ensure most refunds within 14 days from lodgment (subject to ATO processing).
Lodge your tax returns online when you want the way you want. Customers have choices for data collections such as to fill up an online form, scan and email, fax or mail your tax papers or combine any of the methods.
Online Tax Agent Services <
Extra value onlline tax accounting services provided for free to our clients
- You will get a paper copy of your tax return
- We will keep a copy of your tax return for five years
- We will sent you an electronic copy of your tax return
- Business clients will receive business recommendations applicable for their business
Individual and Business Online Accounting Services
- Individual Accounting and Taxation
- General Dealing with ATO on behalf of clients
- Personal Budgeting
- Income Online Tax Returns (Partnerships, Companies, Trust, SMSF)
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- BAS/GST Preparation and Lodgment
- Business budgeting and cash flow reports
- Taxation Planning and Review
- Amendments of Tax Returns
- Previous years Tax Returns
- Representing clients in ATO audits and litigations
- Business coaching and planning
- General Bookkeeping advice
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Online Registration of Companies, Trusts & SMSFobtaining TFN, ABN. PAYG Withholding and GST registration if applicable
Setting up of business structures:
Companies, trusts and SMSF fees. Before setting up please contact us for a free consultation.
- Discretionary Trust set up fees
- Company set up from
- SMSF set up from
- Trust wit company as trustee from
Self Managed Super Funds
- Registration of SMSF
- Bookkeeping & accounting
- SMSF managing, Regular reporting requirements such as: Online tax returns, Income Statement, Balance sheet, Member’s statements, ATO dealings
- Payment of taxes: Income Tax, GST and CGT
- Arrange for an compulsory annual external independent audit
Our mission is to provide Australian tax payers with an excellent, professional and ethical tax services aimed to be compliant and to eventually minimize tax payable for our clients.