Spoken Language: English
Business: Consumer Goods and Services, Home and Garden
Pro Clean Restoration & Floor Care offers superior carpet cleaning service by using the recommended method of carpet clean of carpet mills, while in most cases, leaving your carpets dry by the time we leave your home or place of business.
We also offer tile & grout cleaning & sealing, furniture & upholstery cleaning, in-home drapery cleaning as well as water, fire & smoke damage services.
We strive to exceed clients expectations with all of our services because we want to become your lifetime cleaning company. Pro Clean has a strong background in cleaning services as well as other home services.
At Pro Clean Restoration & Floor Care LLC, we understand how it is to have a stranger working in your home for the first time. Our friendly staff will do everything to make you feel comfortable during our visit. Here are the reasons why Pro Clean is different from "value" carpet cleaners and what to expect when using us:
- Days prior to cleaning. A thorough pre-inspection of carpet including:
- fiber testing to identify what type of carpet is installed, therefore letting Pro Clean what cleaning agents will maximize cleaning results
- measurement of all areas to be cleaned
- survey of any pets or children that may be home while carpet cleaning is performed
- walk through of carpeted with homeowner(s) to identify …any staining that may require special treatment, any repairs that need to be address as well as any crushing, shading, matting or tip blooming that may be occurring
- identification of any pet staining or odors that may need to be addressed
- a detailed explanation of the entire carpet cleaning process from start to finish
- a guaranteed written proposal that will not change upon cleaning date scheduled
- a remider email detailing what to expect on day of cleaning
- Day of cleaning:
- an “on the way” call to homeowner reminding you of our scheduled appointment
- friendly, uniformed technichians wearing pictured name tags arriving on time
- permission from technicians to park at ideal location of your home to impact your day as little as possible
- protective mats placed at entry of your home to protect your hard surfaces while techs carry cleaning equipment into your home
- wall protectors installed prior to start of cleaning to protect your walls & trim while technicians begin the carpet cleaning process
- door gaurd installed at entry location, preventing as much cold/hot air exchange within your home, keeping your hvac system from running longer than needed, saving you energy costs
- final conversation with technicians about all areas to reiderate any concerns on their work order and check to see if any new concerns have arisen since time of pre-inspection
- all areas vacuumed by technician using state of the art hepa backpack vacuums to remove dry soil
- all furniture that is to be moved carefully placed away from cleaning areas during process or blocked and moved throughout process
- technicians now place shoe covers on their feet to minimize any re-soiling of carpet and to protect other areas
- specific carpet type pre-treatment applied to all areas
- pre-treatment is allowed to dwell, according to type, before cleaning begins
- hot water extraction begins using rotary cleaning wand specific to type of carpet and soil condition
- furniture re-location and blocking after area is completely cleaning
- carpet drying equiptment is placed in cleaned area to accelerate drying time while technician moves on to the next area
- once carpeted areas are all cleaned, technicians do a final walk-through with homeowner, making sure all concerns are addressed and homeowner is more than satisfied with carpet cleaning
- upon satisfaction of homeowner, technicians will remove cleaning equipment, waiting until all carpet cleaning equipment is removed before protective equipment is removed from home, lead technician goes over proposal with homeowner, offering all payment options
- a “care pack” is given to homeowner, containing free carpet spotting kit, free coupons, free carpet care literature as well as business cards
Pro Clean Restoration & Floor Care services
Carpet Cleaning in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
Over time your carpet, area rug, Oriental rug, and upholstered furniture begins to look dull and worn. Cleaning on a regular basis can help keep the fresh look you have always known to love.
ProClean’s professional, efficient, and coureous, staff is your number one solution for removing pesky stains, odors, and allergens, all while maintaining, and protecting your carpet for long time use.
State of the art carpet cleaning equipment is used to remove all of the dirt, grim, urine, and more from deep down within the carpet fibers. Our professional technicians have the expertise to clean even the toughest carpets. While there is never a guarantee on cleaning a nasty stain
Commercial Cleaning Services in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
ProClean also offers commercial cleaning services for businesses. Waiting rooms, hallways, offices, and more, ProClean can keep your floors looking great and maximize your investment in flooring.
What better way to keep your business looking sharp than by keep care of the one thing everyone walks on. A dirty, nasty floor may drive away customers, while keeping the floor nice and clean will bring up customer satisifaction! Contact ProClean today to find out how we can turn a clean carpet or tile into a way to help maximize your business!
Mattress Cleaning in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
ProCleanSTL is now offering mattress cleaning!
Pet Stains and Odor Removal in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
If your pet makes an accident on your carpet or rug you may end up spending hours of your time using over the counter chemicals that do nothing but ruin your flooring. ProClean uses state of the art technology that has a great track record with removing pet stains and odors without damaging your floor.
Our professionally skilled technicians will penetrate down into the fibers of the carpet and clean the area affected. ProClean offers an all natural cleaner so you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals. Call ProClean today to schedule an appointment!
Tile and Grout Cleaning in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
Over time your tile and grout may need a nice deep cleaning. Instead of spending hours on your hands and knees contact ProClean and put the burden on us. We use a cleaning product developed specifically for tile and grout.
ProClean can restore your tile and grout to look like new. After cleaning your tile it is recommended to put a sealer on the grout to make it resistant to spills and stains. Ask one of our technicians about our recommended sealer when you contact ProClean about cleaning your tile and grout.
Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
ProClean’s highly trained technicians are certified to safely clean your upholstery and drapery in the comfort of your own home. Our truck-mounted cleaning system arrives on site and is equipped with multiple types of upholstery tools and dry cleaning equipment to effectively remove the difficult stains that occur from everyday use.
Our dry cleaning method protects against fabric watermarks and shrinkage of drapes and window coverings. Call ProClean today to avoid spending the time taking down your drapes and going to the cleaners. ProClean will come to you!
Natural Stone Resurfacing in O’Fallon, MO and surrounding areas
ProClean has the capability to undertake projects ranging from a bath floor restoration, to the cleaning and sealing of a new custom home’s floors, to the restoration of terrazzo floors of a large business.
ProClean restoration processes involve careful evaluation of the flooring. Unsightly, dull wax is then stripped away followed by the repairing or replacing of cracked or broken tiles. The stone is expertly resurfaced to remove blemished and scratches, and polished to a natural gloss finish, without using wax.
ProClean experts will assist you in developing a regularly scheduled program for maintaining you stone. Our technicians provide an easy approach to maintaining the luster of natural stone. The maintenance program ensures that the initial stone investment continues to project elegance, gloss, and original beauty. Contact ProClean today to find out how we can help protect your flooring investment!