Spoken Language: English
Business: Construction and Maintenance, Maintenance
We have been "At Your Service" in the Mobile and Semmes Alabama area for over 18 years providing you with accurate, dependable and quality air conditioning< sales, service and repair.
We do residential air conditioner repair and light commercial ac repair, heating repair and ventilation in the greater Mobile area. We service all brands of ac equipment and we sell American Standard, Amana, Rheem and Goodman equipment.
We do duct repair, duct installation and equipment repair, replacement and installation. We are a state licensed contractor; license number 93353. We are fully insured and bonded for your protection. We also offer financing on new heat pump systems through Alabama Power.
Adding proper insulation and weather-stripping to your doors and windows are among steps listed below that can help make your home comfortable and ensure your heating and cooling system operates as efficiently as possible.
- Set your thermostat for the highest comfortable temperature.
- Keep doors and windows closed and, during the hottest parts of the day, keep blinds and drapes drawn.
- Make sure your attic has good ventilation to avoid costly heat buildup.
- Wash and dry clothes during the coolest parts of the day.
- Set your thermostat at the lowest comfortable temperature.
- Add a humidifier to your system to allow for comfort at lower thermostat settings.
- Replace and clean your filters regularly, every 30 to 60 days minimum; more often during periods of peak usage.
- Caulk and weather-strip to seal off all windows, doors and air leaks.
- Tape and seal any leaks in your duct system and coil enclosure. Consider adding insulation to your duct system.
- Install adequate insulation to conserve energy, R-30 in ceilings, R-11 in walls and floor. Ask your dealer for the recommended amount of insulation.
- Make sure your outdoor units are clean and free from leaves or other debris.
- Make sure your fireplaces have tight fitting dampers and keep them closed when not in use.
- Install storm doors and windows.
- Install a programmable thermostat to more efficiently adjust your home’s temperature based on your typical daily schedule or to account for extended time away from home.