Business: Astrology in Business, Business and Society
The International Society of Business Astrologers (ISBA) was founded in Copenhagen on 10 March 1997 at 09:09:00 a.m. GMT+1.
The founder and president of the society is Karen Boesen, a Danish business astrologer with more than 30 years of experience in her field.
The mission of the society is to increase public awareness of professional financial and business astrology.
Internally, the society wishes to be a source of inspiration to its members for their further professional development.
Also, the society wishes to provide the foundation for a professional network between members of a profession, which often have very isolated working conditions.
Externally, we wish to spread the knowledge of our profession to our target groups by arranging conferences and congresses, through articles in the daily press, radio and television interviews, and through the ISBA Journal, in which research reports and astrology-based analyses of major international companies will be published.
ISBA Courses & Educational Offers
As ISBA has grown over the years we now count among our members several experienced and skilled teachers of astrology.
Below you will find online and remote learning offers from some of our members allowing you to expand your skills with the help of some of the best astrology teachers in the world - we are global, after all!
Tim Bost’s Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course
There are 12 complete lessons in the course – more than 30 full hours of money-making taped instruction from one of the world’s top experts in financial astrology! Each taped lesson comes with a complete set of handouts & lecture diagrams!
For more information on the Basic Stock Market Astrology Home Study Course, go to www.timbost.com or send an email to timbostpipeline [dot] com
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to Astrological Principles
- Lesson 2 – Introduction to Market Analysis
- Lesson 3 – Natal Astrology and Financial Success
- Lesson 4 – The Astrology of the Equities Markets
- Lesson 5 – Corporate Astrology
- Lesson 6 – Macro-Economic Astrology
- Lesson 7 – The Moon and the Markets
- Lesson 8 – Getting Information on the Markets
- Lesson 9 – Planetary Harmonics, Ingresses, and Other Phenomena
- Lesson 10 – Trading with Eclipses
- Lesson 12 – Computerization and the Financial Astrology of the Future
- 9227 reads