Spoken Language: English
Business: Environment, Environmental Compliance
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., was originally established in Alliance, Ohio, in 1965 by Mr. Ernest Kolm. In the year 2000, the company was acquired by Mr. James K. Gray, who has over 18 years experience in the field of air emissions testing. In the year 2005 Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. acquired the source testing assets of Envisage Environmental, Inc. Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. has capabilities for performing:
- Stack Testing
- Industrial Hygiene
- Analytical Services
- Burner Combustion Efficiency
- Radon Testing
- Indoor Air Quality.
The company has performed work not only for small companies, but also many fortune 500 companies. A professional staff can ensure that any of your environmental needs are met with quality and competitive pricing.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., has been providing air emissions testing for the past 38 years. In this time, they have performed testing for many prominent clients, such as Stericycle, Inc., Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., and WCI Steel, along with many other prominent companies.
The company has extensive knowledge in testing for medical waste incinerators, printing operations, steel foundries, asphalt facilities, power plants, petroleum refineries, chemical plants, brick manufacturers, lumber processing, hazardous waste incinerators, rubber manufacturing, roofing production, plastic manufacturers, and many other types of operations.
The company has also been providing its services to engineering companies, government agencies, and control system designers. The company has experience providing services internationally including Canada, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Caribbean Islands and South America.
If you have an international project that requires our services be sure to give us a call. In 2009 Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. joined a service alliance with Custom Stack Analysis, LLC./Hi-Tech Consulting & Construction, Inc. Group for providing services in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Coast countries.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., has an excellent performance reputation in working with many prominent Clients in Ohio and throughout the United States. The company is noted for its ability to deliver quality services in accordance with project schedules, and to provide responsive assistance to Clients in emergency situations.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., has a company policy of providing high quality services to clients. The company also has a strong commitment for safety on the job for its work force, which includes USEPA's safety, health, and environmental management training program for field activities for all employees.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., is an active member in the Air & Waste Management Association, Source Evaluation Society, Ohio Chamber of Commerce, and Carolina Air Pollution Control Association.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. services<
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., has a qualified staff to perform several in-house analytical services, which include:
- Sulfur Dioxide Titrations (Method 6 and 8)
- Hydrochloric Acid Titrations
- Nitrogen Oxide (Method 7 and 7E)
- Particle Sizing
- Total Fluorides (Method 13A and 13B)
- Methylene Chloride Extractable Matter
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Volatile Organic Compound
- Total Particulate
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. participates in the (NPAP) audit program offered during compliance testing along with conducting internal quality assurance audit checks.
The company can provide a wide variety of analytical support for all your air, water and soil samples. Our network of laboratories can provide:
- Gas or Liquid Chromatography (GC/LC)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Mass Spectrometer (MS)
- Flame Atomic Absorbtion (AA)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP)
- Ion Selective Electrode analysis
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. can provide diagnostic surveys for burner efficiency. We provide services to ensure burners are burning efficiently for fuel consumption along with reducing emissions. Diagnostic analysis will include proper settings adjustments, trouble shooting analysis, parts replacement determination, and maintenance schedule procedures. Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. checks for the following during burner analysis:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrogen Oxide
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. can provide services for providing emissions inventory assessments, including trend analysis, regional, and local scale air quality modeling, environmental impact assessment (EIA), and human exposure modeling.
- Environmental impact assessment services
- Assess impact of project development
- Develop mitigation measures into sustainable planning and project design
- Air dispersion modeling
- Endangered species surveys
- Noise modeling and abatement
- Social impact
- Health impact
- Environmental health & safety services
- Determine hazards to employees
- Conduct training
- Write guidelines to protect employees
- Disaster Preparedness
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. can provide services for completing of applications for a Permit-To-Install (PTI) or Permit-To-Operate (PTO).
Stationary source testing (stack sampling)<
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC., can provide services including filing of intent-to-test notifications, coordination and design of testing, evaluation and result reporting of source emissions.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. testing teams provide professional results including port placement and installation according to EPA Methods, assembly of scaffolding to access locations, along with equipped CEM trailers.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. provides air compliance testing for industrial, commercial and government agencies. The company provides flare performance testing for various landfills to meet NSPS Subpart A.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. provides turbine emissions mapping for various large utilities. These services have been performed in the Unites States, Canada and Internationally.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. can provide refineries with implementation and oversight of complying with the Clean Air Act Leak Detection and Repair< (LDAR) program to control fugitive emissions from valves, pumps, compressors, pressure relief valves, flanges, connectors and other piping components.
Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. performs radon measurement in schools to comply with the national Jared's Law. Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. has qualified personal that has demonstrated proficiency in EPA's Radon Measurement Proficiency (RMP) Program.
EPA recommends that schools take action to reduce the level of radon when levels are 4 pCi/L or higher. Testing is the only way to determine whether or not radon concentration in a school room is below the action level. Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. will provide the following for your school's radon testing program:
- Furnish and set radon monitor devices per specifications.
- Complete report to show locations tested along with radon concentration in picoCuries per liter.
- Retesting of any locations that exceed 4 picoCuries per liter.
- Attend mitigation advisory meeting for reducing radon in schools.
Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) services<
Provide services to refineries, chemical plants, hazardous waste facilities and others for complying with Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR).
- Leak Detection and Repair Program offered by Custom Stack Analysis, LLC.:
- Identifying Components (barcoding)
- Leak Definition
- Monitoring Components
- Notifying Facility of Components needing repair
- Identification of components:Elements of a Written Leak Detection and Repair Program (LDAR) offered:
- Facility wide leak rate goal that will be a target on a process-unit by process-unit basis.
- A list of all equipment that has potential to leak.
- Procedure for identifying leaks
- Procedure for repairing and keeping track of leaking equipment.
- A process of evaluating new and replacement equipment.
- List of LDAR personnel.
- Management of Change program
- Provide and require initial training and annual LDAR refresher.
- Sources of equipment Leaks:
- Sampling Connectors
- Pressure Relief Devices
- Open Ended Lines
- Identification of components:
- Weather resistant Barcoding
- Time stamping of individual readings
- Leaks flagged in software to expedite repairs
EPA has estimated that approximately 70,367 tons per year of VOC’s and 9,357 tons per year of HAP’s have been emitted from equipment leaks. Custom Stack Analysis, LLC. can help your facility not become one of these statistics.