Spoken Language: English
Business: Agriculture and Forestry, Directories
Go Garden Guides offers a wide range of online tools, content, and resources for the home improvement enthusiast, green living movement, and gardeners. Visit their home and garden articles directory, gardening forums, garden web directory, home and garden social bookmarking and news community, garden photo gallery, garden guest blog, guest blog contests, garden surveys, and much more:
- Gardening Article Directory: Find beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert how to garden articles, everything from how to prepare and start your first garden, to technical problems and troubleshooting solutions.
- Gardening Link Directory: Find top rated resources and websites or submit your favorite gardening websites to the Go Garden Guides gardening web directory, for free.
- Gardening Forum Community: Find threads on nearly every topic related to gardening and going green. Have a question or problem? Ask our experts, don't let the garden get the best of you, ever again.
- Gardening Social Voting and Bookmarking: Find popular stories, articles, tutorials, resources, and other things related to home and garden, agriculture, horticulture, going green, and the environment. Submit your favorite garden bookmarks and get targeted traffic from the Go Garden Guides gardening bookmark platform.
- Guest Gardening Blog Contests: Want to make cash by gardening? Enter our bi-monthly guest gardening blog contest by submitting your best gardening article or tutorial, and win large cash prizes, free garden products, gift certificates, ebooks, and much more!
- Gardening Serveys: Your opinion is extremely important to us, we understand and truly appreciate how important it is to always be improving and as much as possible. Help us to help you and the entire world, by completing a quick servey.
Go Garden Guides was founded in January 2011, by Whitney Segura, a very successful and well known 22 year old gardening entrepreneur who owns one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of greenhouse supplies and gardening accessories in the United States.
In September 2011, Go Garden Guides took on a new look and gained two new owners, Marion Catubig from the Phillipines and Alexandru Chiuariu from Romania. The company has since taken a full upgrade with a new upgraded financial budget and improved every part of their website.
- 7745 reads