Spoken Language: English
Business: Compensation and Benefits, Human Resources
HRCBR provides independent Compensation, Benefits & HRIS contractor services. Contractors use their hands on functional experience and skills developed while working in the corporate environment to assist clients with various benefits, compensation and/or HRIS projects.
HRCBR applies strategic and tactical expertise to identify, recommend and implement improvements in Compensation, Benefits and HRIS departments. HRCBR Specialties:
- Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS process review and streamlining recommendations
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development
- HRIS administration process documentation
- Benefit plan design focusing on benchmarking, cost and compliance
- Compensation structure development and implementation
- Compensation incentive program design and implementation
- Vendor Request For Proposal (RFP) design, execution and vendor negotiation
- Employee benefits communication development and implementation
- HRIS improvements in PeopleSoft HRMS, Lawson and ADP
- Total Compensation Statement Development
- Licensed to sell Health, Accident & Life Insurance in Colorado
Whether assistance is needed with a specific project or an analysis of internal processes to identify savings opportunities, HRCBR can help.