Spoken Language: English
Business: Financial Services, Mortgages
Mortgage.com.au is the ING Direct mortgage help site, offering tips, checklists, calculators and advice. There is a particularly clear explanation of the stages of house purchase as well as tips on renovating and of course mortgages. Key facts about ING DIRECT Australia
- ING Bank (Australia) Limited employs over 900 people.
- ING Bank (Australia) Limited headquarters are in Sydney and operate a 24 hour contact centre in Tuggerah NSW.
- ING Bank (Australia) Limited has won 3 awards in the annual 2010 Best of the Best awards by the industry publication Money Magazine; including 1st place with our new transaction account – Orange Everyday.
- The Orange Everyday product was a finalist in the Best Low-Fee Bank Account category of the 2010 Choice awards.
- ING Bank (Australia) Limited is completely committed to customer service and consistently achieve the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the market.
- Reader's Digest has awarded ING Bank (Australia) Limited Australia's Most Trusted banking brand in 2010.
- Orange Everyday was awarded an Australian Business Award in Best New Product category at The Australian Business Awards 2010.
- In July 2010 ING DIRECT was awarded the Canstar Blue Award for Most Satisfied Customers – Challenger Banks.
- In the prestigious Neilson's Home Loan Customer Satisfaction category, ING DIRECT has been ranked Number 1.
At ING DIRECT, the trading name of ING Bank (Australia) Limited - we're proud to be the world's number one direct savings bank, and we're wholly owned by the ING Group. ING Bank (Australia) Limited trading as ING DIRECT holds an Australian banking License and our operations are regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) – a Federal Government regulator.
ING DIRECT was launched in Australia in 1999 and pioneered branchless banking here. We keep our overheads low by conducting business online and this means, through competitive rates, we pass the savings on to you.
From a zero base, we are now the 5th biggest retail bank in Australia with $AUD22 billion in deposits, $AUD36 billion in mortgages, and we serve approximately 1.4 million customers.
Today, we are the biggest direct bank in the world, serving more than 21 million customers in Canada, Spain, Italy, France, USA, UK, Austria, and Germany.