Spoken Language: English
Business: Factory Automation, Industrial Goods and Services
New England Temperature Solutions provides the instruments to fine tune your system, and keep things running accurately and smoothly.
Whether you need a controller, a solid state relay, or infrared imager, N.E.T.S. can analyze your setup, and get you the appropriate unit in order to maximize your efficiency. N.E.T.S. is an authorized Eurotherm dealer.
At New England Temperature Solutions, we provide superior service through high quality products, and unmeasurable support. Whatever your application, we have the best solution. We don't ask How Many, We ask what do you want it to do.
New England Temperature Solutions provides:<
- Temperature Controllers, single and multi loop
- Power Controllers, Electric Actuators
- Ethernet - Profibus - Modbus - Devicenet
- Video-Graphic Paperless Recorders<
- Ethernet Communications
- Impac Non-Contact Pyrometers
- Mikron Blackbody Calibration Services
- Mikron Thermal Imaging
- Luxtron Fiber-Optic Temperature Measurement
- Single and Three Phase, Zero Cross and Phase Angle Fired
- New Fusion Digital Power Controllers with CE
- Phase Angle Fired AC and DC
- Temperature Controllers - Single & Multi-Loop
- Mikron Blackbody Calibration Services
- Programmable Automation Controller PAC
Eurotherm's latest range of advanced process controllers provide precision control of temperature and a host of other process variables together with an abundance of advanced options making it the most adaptable product in its class.
The emphasis is on flexibility yet the 3500 controllers still maintain ease of use. A simple 'Quick Start' code is used to configure all the basic functions essential to controlling your process. This includes input sensor type, measurement range, control options and alarms making 'Out the Box' operation truly achievable.
More advanced features are configured using a PC based graphical configuration tool enabling users to pick function blocks from a library then connect them together using soft wiring.
The large 5 digit display on the 3504 is complemented by the 4 1/2 digit display on the more compact, 1/8th DIN, model 3508 provides a clear and unambiguous indication of the process value. A four-line message center provides custom or standard views of important information to the user while vertical and horizontal bargraphs provide at a glance visual indication of the process.
Control Concepts, Inc
Founded in 1980, it is the market leader in the design and manufacture of stock and custom SCR power controllers for industrial heating applications.
It's single-phase and three-phase, zero-cross and phase-angle power controllers have voltage ratings ranging from 120 to 575 volts and current ratings ranging from 10 to 2000 amps. Their goal is "To Achieve Continuous Customer Satisfaction" by focusing on our four key assets.
Power Control Application Reliability
They recognize power control applications have demanding environments and require extremely high product reliability. Product reliability translates to less down time and increased profits. When you use a Control Concepts power control system, reliability is designed in and superior customer value is created by the following:
- All power controllers are conservatively designed to operate continuously at full rated current and 55C.
- The surge current ratings are typically 20 times (or more) the rated current.
- Spring load connections are used to maintain all electrical connections and eliminate vibration failures.
- Optically coupled SCR gate drives, although more expensive than other techniques, virtually eliminate false operation due to transients.
Solid state relays, SCR thyristors, solid state contactors, mosfet based solid state relays, din rail relays, din rail heat sinks and other automation I/O products.
Power-io™ provides advanced products for power control applications, using customized igbt designs, mosfets, or solid state switching technology:
- Large inventory of I/O modules and DIN rail solid state relay products.
- Specializing in SSR, SCR, mosfet, IGBT, alternistor and I/O products
- Advanced Maximum Surge Survival™ technology for 3 layers of surge protection
- Fourth generation of advanced DCB direct copper bonding technology + optimized thermal engineering + customized SCR die selection = superior thermal performance
- Power control, heater contactors, solid state motor starters, lighting contactors, robotics, PLC interface i/o, and network i/o. Industrially hardened for commercial, military FCS, aerospace, test equipment, transportation, HVAC & other applications
- Custom control engineering for sophisticated electrical power switching applications
- Industry leading SCR diagnostics with an Alert output in the C Family products
- High speed, high reliability, rugged industrial design, no moving parts
- Ultra precise zero crossing for reduced EMI, without the cost of external filters
- Manufactured in the USA, Canada, or Mexico. Shipped worldwide.
- No "minimum order" requirements; credit cards and government P-Cards accepted.
- Smallest installed size = more amps per square inch.
Thermodynamic Expertise is more than a slogan at National Basic Sensor; we are dedicated to being the industries premier source of temperature measurement devices. Since our founder Raymond F. McHugh built his first thermocouple in the garage of his Philadelphia row house in the early 1900's we have strived to achieve the utmost in customer satisfaction.
Our commitment to expertise starts with dedicated and experienced personnel. Expertise in sales, engineering, manufacturing, calibration, and quality assurance brings the highest quality products and services to each of our customers.
National Basic Sensor now manufactures a complete line of thermocouples and RTD's from single elements to complex temperature measurement systems. We also carry quality accessories and instrumentation to compliment our sensors and meet your process control and automation needs.
Ascon Humidity Sensors
- Compact IP66 enclosure
- Real time clock to trace events
- Modbus RS485 communications
- Two isolated analog outputs (RH, T, DP)
- Delta temperature differential
- Up to 5 configurable onboard alarms
- Alarm relay output (internal)(onboard)
- Build in LCD display
Mikron has been an innovative leader in the field of infrared non-contact temperature measurement since 1969. Today, the company provides industry and research with a broad range of instruments with exceptional accuracy and capability, from lightweight, convenient, portable units to process and laboratory instruments, to sophisticated, computer compatible thermal imaging systems.
Mikron is also in the forefront in the near and far infrared thermal imaging technology with systems that include high speed, high accuracy, high resolution Thermal Imaging for preventive and predictive maintenance as well as process and research applications. All thermal imagers come with elaborate image processing software.
In addition, Mikron offers users of infrared thermometers, radiometers, thermal imaging systems and a full line of blackbody calibration sources, traceable to national standards (NIST).
Mikron has been certified by Factory Mutual to meet the standards of ISO 9001-2000. Mikron products and systems meet many specific industry specifications such as FM Approvals and CE certification.
When used for high temperature process applications, conventional thermal imaging systems are limited in accuracy and general usefulness by several factors. Firstly, the system spectral response is normally limited to the mid-to-far infrared part of the usable spectrum, which will result in significant errors due to changes in process surface emissivity, and will make it difficult and costly, or sometimes impossible, to measure through view ports.
Secondly, images of processes which include very hot, and therefore bright areas, can be obscured by "blooming" due to saturation of the detector by the intense energy emitted from such areas. Finally, general purpose thermal imaging systems usually incorporate far more features than are required or desirable for process use, and this results in a larger than necessary expenditure.
The Mikron MCS640 Series Pyrovision ® addresses these limitations and, in so doing, achieves a technological breakthrough in high temperature thermal imaging. This is how:
- The system is designed with a narrow band spectral response at the near infrared region which minimizes measurement errors due to variations in target emissivity. Windows and viewing port materials such as quartz, Pyrex and sapphire cause minimal attenuation of infrared energy at this wavelength.
- Patented*, 640 x 480 pixel array detector unit produces a high resolution, bloom-free image of high temperature targets.
- Fast response, 60 frames per second, permits real time imaging of dynamic processes. * Patent No. 4,687,344
One Recorder family for all your Recording and Data Acquisition needs, plus data management that goes well beyond chart recording.
Easy to use front panel controls. Graphic touch screens for brilliant data display and simple control. Clear, multi-color chart traces with useful features such as annotation, pen offset compensation, adaptive recording, trace lock and line thickening.
Paperless Chart RecorderMath and dedicated packages that help you with applications such as calculating steam flows, emissions monitoring, temperature corrections, sterilization cycles, quality monitoring and gas corrections. Setup and configuration that is fast, easy and powerful.
The nanodac™ recorder/controller offers the ultimate in graphical recording combined with PID control for a box of its size. The compact ¼ DIN panel mount unit offers four high accuracy universal inputs for data recording and PID control. This secure data recording device with accurate control is enhanced by a full colour, ¼ VGA display to bring a crystal clear operator interface to even the smallest of machines.
Over the past 30 years, Action Instruments has achieved significant recognition as a leading supplier of modular signal-conditioning instrumentation for industrial process controls and factory automation.
- Precision Internal AC/DC Converter
- Input and Output LoopTracker LEDs
- Full 2000 V Input/Output/Power Isolation
- Functional Test Pushbutton
- Convert AC Signals to DC Process Signal
- Monitor For Abnormal Voltage Drops
- Detect Overloads, Monitor AC Tach Signals
Process Automation Controllers<
The T2550 Processor and the 2550 I/O Modules form the basis of a complete distributed, peer to peer control environment capable of continuous analog, logic and sequential control. Optionally redundant, high performance processors and network hardware provide secure control with close coupling to the I/O in a cost effective control system with access to a wide range of advanced control and automation functions.
Evolved from Eurotherm’s well-established Tactician Series range of distributed control products the system is designed to communicate over 10/100M Ethernet (ELIN), this peer to peer communications system can be used for interlocking, signal conditioning, alarm monitoring, remote data acquisition or devolved control. T2550 can be used in conjunction with other systems such as the Eurotherm Visual Supervisor, PC based SCADA packages and Programmable Logic Controllers or can stand alone.
SIGMA PAC Complete Control Systems: A SIGMA CPU module provides seamless integration with Sigma I/O modules to create a complete control system. The distributed control system offers several methods of interconnecting to other control systems in your factory.