Spoken Language: English
Business: Printing, Publishing and Printing
Publitek, Inc., dba Fotosearch is a provider of royalty free and rights managed stock photography, illustrations, maps, video, and audio. Fotosearch bring together many different stock agencies to provide "The World's stock photography at one website."™ The products on Fotosearch can be licensed and easily downloaded for use in your advertisements, promotional materials, websites, etc.
When you purchase a license to use an image, video clip, or audio clip, you do so based on the license agreement of the publisher of that particular content. The license agreement will be presented to you before purchase confirmation.
Fotosearch allows you to buy a high-quality photo print from our huge catalog of millions of images and illustrations. You choose the size and the finish (glossy, matte, canvas), and Fotosearch will deliver the highest-quality photographic print/poster/mural to you.
- High-Quality Prints and Posters from Fotosearch are printed professionally on Kodak Endura and Fuji Crystal Archive papers using high-end Noritsu and Chromira photographic process printers.
- Prints typically ship within 2 - 3 days. Posters and Murals can occasionally take longer.
- Custom print sizes and materials (canvas/acrylic) are available, give us a call to ask for pricing.
Publitek, Inc.’s sister division, Publishing Perfection, was founded in 1987, when electronic publishing was still in its infancy. Publishing Perfection began providing graphics tools such as laser printers, image scanners, and page layout software, to fill a niche for customers looking for specialized tools and content for graphic design and publishing.
In the early 1990s, we started to include stock photography in our catalogs, and the response has been tremendous. Graphic designers finally had one source that met all of their professional needs:
- A catalog that let them review and purchase graphic design hardware, software, and now stock photography.
- We began marketing discs by PhotoDisc in the mid-1990s, prior to their acquisition by GettyImages.
- We also added the Digital Stock brand of discs to our lineup, which was subsequently absorbed by Corbis to become the core of their royalty-free offering.
In 1998 we introduced the Fotosearch website, bringing together the multiple image publishers from our catalog to one searchable web site. Fotosearch features an extensive library of rights-managed and royalty-free photography, illustrations, video footage, and audio from more than 90 publishers located all around the world.
Fotosearch continues to lead the stock photography industry. With innovative web site features and outstanding personal service we are dedicated to meeting our customers’ needs and making it easy for graphic designers to Find the Perfect Photo Fast!™