Spoken Language: English
Business: Clothing, Consumer Goods and Services
Purekit is an on-line outdoor clothing retailer based in Chelmsford, Essex. Huge range of brands available to buy on-line such as Berghaus, Merrell and The North Face.
Purekit, where you will find an outstanding selection of exclusive outdoor kit to suit all budgets. If you need comfort, durability and style we have all this and more with an affordable price tag to boot. Browse Purekit superb collection of Brasher boots, Merrell shoes, Berghaus clothing and more online today.
Why Choose Purekit
We pride ourselves on bringing you the latest brands from the outdoor industry as well as a specialised range of footwear for those who enjoy an active lifestyle. Whether you enjoy walking, running or active sports we have styles to suit you. The latest brands include:
- Merrell shoes
- Expanding the outdoor journey using the lastest footwear technologies and innovations, Merrell shoes are packed with features to maximise your walking comfort. Merrell's footwear is known to fit right out of the box and investment in research and technology provides a precise and comfortable fit specific to whoever is wearing Merrell footwear.
- Merrell believe in continuously expanding the outdoor journey of discovery and freedom. Being outside brings us adventure and exhilaration, as well as self-knowledge and fulfillment. It blurs the boundaries between people and cultures, uniting those who enjoy exploring and seeking out new experiences.
- Merrell believe in encouraging and equipping everyone to get outside. It doesn't need to be complicated-outside is where you find it. Whether encompassing the wonder of the natural world or the heart of an urban landscape, it's the journey that spurs us on, serving as the inspiration for everything we do.
- Brasher shoes<
- Always innovative from their beginning, Brasher continually think along fresh lines to produce footwear that combines comfort and great looks. Brasher Boots meet the demand for flexible footwear for the growing trend in hillwaking & trekking. Brasher AT20 lead the way in versatile, functional footwear which is comfortable enough to wear around the airport, rugged enough to take on the trail and yet ideal for everyday footwear.
- Vibram Fivefingers shoes
- Discover the barefooting alternative from Vibram Five Fingers. A typical human foot is an anatomical marvel of evolution with 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised. Vibram Five Fingers is a revolution in practical, fun, funky shoe covers. One of the simpliest pleasures in life is walking around barefoot, but biggest issue is always the stones, dirt or the sand is too hot. With this innovation from Vibram Fivefingers you can freely and comfortable walk about protecting your feet whilst excercising them at the same time. Like the rest of the body, to keep our feet healthy, they need to be stimulated and exercised. As Vibram Fivefingers stimulate your feet and lower legs they will not only make you stronger and healther, but assist in improving your agility and balance.
- Five fingers have been designed for a wide range of sports and activities - everything from yoga to kiteboarding, from tai-chi to windsurfing, from hiking to fitness training< and from trekking to running.
- Five fingers footwear will enhance your performance in daily activities and sports and may help to prevent injury in addition to speeding up recovery from certain ailments.
- The distinct sense that you can feel your surrounding environment, that you’re in touch with the Earth, provides an unparalleled experience.
- Vibram Five finger shoes have revolutionized the way people think about footwear. Gone are the days of bulky shoes boasting the perfect combination of padding and correctional orthotics, instead the movement towards barefoot.
- Vibram Five Fingers footwear is a product of innovative design, precision engineering, and meticulous manufacturing. Combining premium quality materials with the proven technology of Vibram soles to create alternative footwear designed to enhance your performance and increase your enjoyment of outdoor pursuits.
- The benefits of running barefoot have long been supported by scientific research, coaches, and athletes who've offered ample evidence that training without shoes allows you to run faster and further with fewer injuries.
- Motion studies demonstrate that when running barefoot, one naturally lands on the forefoot, directly below your center of gravity. This results in optimum balance, increased stability, less impact, and greater propulsion. According to Dr. Ivo Waerlop of the Vibram Biomechanics Advisory Board, "Running in Vibram Five Fingers" improves agility, strength, and equilibrium, plus it delivers sensory feedback that allows runners to make immediate corrections in their form. This greatly improves running efficiency."
- No footwear comes closer to recreating the experience and natural sensation of running barefoot than Vibram Five Fingers. It delivers all the health and performance benefits of barefoot running, with less the risk of injury. The patented Vibram sole acts like a second skin to protect you from elements and obstacles, so you can reap the rewards of barefoot running.
- Sorel shoes<
- Originally founded by William H. Kaufman Inc. in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, Sorel has long been associated with the development and distribution of durable, comfortable, cold-weather footwear since 1908. In the early 1960s, Sorel was the first to combine leather uppers, rubber bottoms and removable felt liners to make the warmest and driest winter boots available anywhere in the world. This tradition continues with updates to classic products as well as the introduction of many new styles.
- Icebreaker Clothing<
- Icebreaker uses pure New Zealand Merino wool, from merino sheep. This miracle fibre offers warmth in the winter and a cool feel in the summer. Traditional wool yarn comes from sheep that can’t take the extreme cold of the highlands, their wool is heavy, prickly and hand wash only. Merino is 100% natural, finer, softer, more insulating and more breathable. The hands down winner.
- Skechers Shape-Ups shoes
- Shape Ups and Tone Ups from Skechers are a revolutionary new technology that let you work out while you walk. Continuous use of Shape Ups will help burn calories, fight cellulite and improve cardiovascular health which should result in a leaner you with improved stamina and metabolism. Some of the results can be firmer buttock muscles with tighter flatter abdominal muscles too.
- The technology also improves your posture helping you to appear taller as your posture improves. The Original Shape Ups have now been joined by a new style for Summer, Tone Ups. These flip flop style sandals offer all the benefits of Shape Ups but will look great this Summer around town or at the beach.
- Berghaus Clothing
- Built on over 40 years of heritage, Berghaus have been making performance gear even before performance gear was a concept people understood. Through the years Expeditions all over the globe have been supplied with Berghaus gear, taking the brand to some of the most demanding environments on the planet. In 1994 Berghaus launched its first footwear collection.
- Using the Attak sole unit, the Storm was easily the most popular of the new range and, bar a few changes, it is essentially the same boot today. The Storm was soon regarded as the definitive three season fabric hiking boot and has since been used by adventurers on trails and hills on every point of the compass.
- In 2006 Berghaus were awarded a Queens Award for Innovation. Berghuas continue to innovate and the collection goes from strength to strength.
We can guarantee you will find kit to please at Purekit. We promote a healthy lifestyle and alongside our health and wellness footwear we have a specialised range for active sports, walking and running.