Spoken Language: English
Business: Accounting, Firms
Sandhurst Consultancy Pte Ltd is a fast growing consulting company< specializing in financial accounting and business advisory based in Singapore. We provide a comprehensive range of services to suite new start ups as well as small and medium enterprises.
Our Mission is to provide accurate and timely advice and/or work as well as to add value to our clients business at the most competitive rates.
Sandhurst Consultancy Pte Ltd is managed by fully qualified accountants with 24 years of experience in the industry.
Setting up a business is one of the most exciting yet challenging tasks. Singapore has been regarded as one of the best countries that offers a conducive environment for new business start ups. Singapore is also known as one of the most stable and competitive economic environment and a world class economy with a modern metropolis.
Together with a dedicated team of experienced support staff we will strive to fulfill our Mission for all our valued clients.
- Singapore Corporate Secretarial Services
- Sandhurst Consultancy provides advice and guidance on good governance practices and compliance to various statutory laws and guidelines. A Company Secretary also assists in developing a sustainable corporate framework. Corporate secretarial service is a vital link between a company and its Directors, shareholders, the regulatory authorities and other stakeholders.
- Singapore Accounting Services<
- As a Singapore incorporated company, it is crucial for you to maintain accurate financial records in compliance with the various statutory laws and good accounting practices as laid down by the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards. Sandhurst provides you with reliable and certified professionals to ensure that your financial records are properly constructed and given careful attention.
- Singapore Migration Services
- Singapore’s main economic strategy is based on being a home to a highly skilled workforce with the ultimate aim of being an important player in an increasing globalized world. To achieve this, Singapore’s immigration policies make it easier for skilled migrants to gain permanent residency and there are various programs aimed at attracting talent. It is estimated that 35% of the population is currently immigrants.