Spoken Language: English
Business: Healthcare, Healthcare Products and Services
Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro offer smile makeovers< to patients throughout Arizona, using teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and crowns, invisible braces and more. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Healthy teeth and a beautiful smile mean a healthier, happier you! Cosmetic dentists Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro offer premier dental care to people in the Phoenix, Arizona area for you and your entire family.
Whether you are seeking cosmetic dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, or general dental care, our personalized dental solutions combine state-of-the-art technology with the most advanced dental techniques to bring you the optimum in dental solutions. And all of this is in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
We make you comfortable with pillows and heating pads for your neck and shoulders. Feel free to bring your own MP3 player to listen to during any long procedures. We want you to stay relaxed while we take care of your dental needs.
During your initial cosmetic dentistry consultation, Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro will look at your smile and listen to all of your needs, goals, and concerns. They will answer any questions that you may have, go over all of your options and recommend the best course of action for your unique needs.
A beautiful smile starts with healthy teeth, and good dental health starts in childhood. Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro welcome children to their pediatric dentistry practice and recommend bringing them in for their first visit when they are 12 to 18 months old.
While there are many cosmetic dentists in Phoenix & Mesa, Arizona, Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro are among the few who have trained at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, the world’s premier post-graduate dental school.
Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro, serving Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and other East Valley Cities in Arizona, combine LVI training and state-of-the-art technology to bring you, and your entire family, the very best and healthiest cosmetic and neuromuscular dental care.
What Makes a Good Dentist?
Choosing a good cosmetic dentist is the first step toward healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. To find the right dentist for you and your family, you need to know what makes a good cosmetic dentist.
- Comprehensive care
- Today, with so many specialists, it can be hard to find a high quality dentist who can address all your dental needs including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry and neuromuscular dentistry. It can be even harder to find one who will take care of your entire family. A dentist who takes care of all your dental need helps you avoid extra procedures and expense, and ensures that all your dentistry works together. Dr. Lesueur understands this and offers full, comprehensive care.
- LVI training
- The world's leading dentists train at the Las Vegas Institute for Advance Dental Studies (LVI) where they learn the most advanced techniques in cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry.
- Cosmetic dentist Dr. Lesueur applies his LVI training to all your dental needs so you get the very best in dental care, no matter what type of procedure you are seeking.
- Dental Technology
- The most advanced dental techniques can only be applied with the best tools. Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art dental equipment including eight intra-oral cameras, soft and hard tissue lasers, and the K7 Evaluation System and a TENS unit (both used for diagnosis and treatment of TMD). In addition Dr. Lesueur works with five specialized labs in creating your porcelain restorations.
- Combining science and art
- Beautiful cosmetic dentistry requires more than training and technical skill. It combines art and science to create a beautiful healthy smile that is personalized and unique. Simply creating teeth that look perfect in the abstract won't necessarily help you to look and feel your best. You need a dentist who aims for dental health but also has a developed eye for cosmetic enhancement.
- By drawing on his LVI training in both cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry, Dr. Lesueur can give you a smile that is both healthy and attractive. Every solution he recommends will be tailored for you, to enhance your facial shape and profile.
- Real life results that you can see
- Any good dentist is proud of his work and wants to show it off. You should always have the opportunity to see patient cosmetic dentistry gallery photos of work performed by your dentist, (a) so that you can judge the quality for yourself, and (b) so you will know what to realistically expect from the procedures you choose.
Dr.LeSueur proudly displays his Before and After photos throughout his office so you can view them at your leisure whenever you come in.
The beauty of your smile extends beyond the look of your teeth. It encompasses the look of your entire face and even how often you smile and how you approach people. Cosmetic dentistry can make you look younger and feel more confident, which, in turn, could improve your job opportunities and make you more friends. And in all this, Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro would be making real dental repairs and protecting your teeth from future damage.
Cosmetic dentistry performed by LVI (Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies) trained dentists, such as cosmetic dentists Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro, use the most advanced dental techniques and technology to provide the healthiest and most aesthetically pleasing dental care. The benefits of cosmetic dentistry go far beyond beauty.
The condition of your teeth and gums radiates through your entire face, your posture, physical comfort, and even your mood and attitude. Crooked teeth, gaps, discoloration, and an uneven gum line all send subconscious cues when you meet people. Studies have shown that judgments about your character, financial success, and professional competence are influenced by the condition of your teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry can correct dental imperfections including:
- Dull, stained, or discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Chips, cracks, and gaps
- Missing teeth
- Teeth that are too short or too long
- Uneven or discolored gums
- Staining or discoloration caused by previous dental work
You may have several treatment options or combination of treatments that can address your unique dental needs.
- Tooth Whitening<
- Zoom teeth whitening is one of the easiest, least invasive ways to improve your smile. Imperfections such as crooked teeth or small gaps become less important, and your teeth look healthier when they are white and bright. Studies have shown that people with stained teeth appear to be in bad health or to have bad hygiene and look older than they really are. But people with white teeth are perceived as being more successful, attractive, and trustworthy, and whiter teeth can improve your chances of being hired for a job, receiving a raise, and even getting a date.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are a thin shell of porcelain that is bonded to the front of your teeth. They are crafted in a lab to perfectly match the color and shape of your teeth with, of course, all of the desired corrections.
- Porcelain veneers are a popular solution because they can solve multiple problems, eliminating the need for several separate procedures.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays
- Porcelain inlays and onlays are beautiful dental restorations that can fill larger holes than composite fillings while preserving more of your natural tooth than a porcelain crown.
- Porcelain Inlays and onlays can fill significantly large areas of decay while preserving more of your natural tooth than using a crown.
- Silver amalgam fillings can weaken and damage your teeth because they expand and contract when they contact hot and cold foods and beverages. Porcelain inlays and onlays are created and hardened in a lab, so they are stable and strong. They can actually strengthen your tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns
- A porcelain crown covers your entire tooth while preserving the inside tissue.
It allows you to keep your natural tooth and replaces the outside of your tooth, so you can use your tooth again. In many cases, the inside tissue is left intact.
- A porcelain crown covers your entire tooth while preserving the inside tissue.
- White Composite Fillings
- White composite fillings are a beautiful way to fill small holes in your teeth while preserving the integrity of your tooth.
- White composite fillings are used to fill small holes and areas of decay. Filling the hole protects your tooth from further decay and damage. Composite filling require the removal of very little tooth material.
- Silver amalgam fillings contain mercury causing them to expand and contract when exposed to hot and cold foods and beverages. This weakens your tooth, can cause them to crack, and allows food particles to get under the filling causing more decay.
- White composite fillings do not expand and contract and can actually strengthen your tooth.
- Gum Recontouring
- Gum recontouring can bring out the beauty in your smile that you didn’t even know was there. A flawed gum line, or gummy smile, can give the impression of dental flaws, even with perfect teeth.
- Replace Your Old Fillings
- Everyone knows that replacing your old fillings will make you look better. What you may not know is that your old fillings could be damaging your teeth, and possibly your health.
- Silver amalgam fillings contain mercury. Mercury reacts to temperature changes by expanding and contracting. Your old fillings expand and contract whenever you put hot or cold foods and beverages in your mouth.
- Straightening your teeth with invisalign can improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem. It can even improve your employment opportunities and your chances of being promoted.
- Many people believe that straightening teeth is only an option for teenagers. You can benefit from tooth straightening any time in life.
- Mini Dental Implants vs. Traditional Dental Implants
- Advances in dentistry have enabled oral surgeons to replace missing teeth with permanent appliances such as dental implants. Unlike dentures, these replacements don't move or cause discomfort. They also continue to stimulate the jawbone like a natural tooth root, preventing bone loss over time.
- A traditional dental implant is a titanium screw affixed directly into the jaw in a two-step process. First, the screws are placed, and then the patient undergoes a healing process that lasts as long as a few months. This healing process allows the implant to bond with the jawbone. After this, permanent dental appliances, such as porcelain crowns, bridges, or modified dentures, or partial dentures can be attached to the implants.
- Another form of implant has recently become popular for some uses. The mini implant is affixed into the jawbone much like a traditional implant, but does not require the long-term healing process. Rather than involving extensive surgery, the mini implant only requires a one- or two-hour process in the dentist's office. Existing dentures can then attached to the mini implants, giving the patient an extremely stable replacement for lost teeth. The attachment between the implant and the dentures is solid enough for everyday activity such as chewing, but with a slight increase of pressure the dentures can be removed for cleaning.
- Smile Makeover
- If you have one or two things about your smile that bother you, such as a chipped tooth, discoloration, or slightly crooked teeth, one or two easy cosmetic dentistry procedures might be all you'll need to give you the shiny, perfect smile you've always wanted. If there are more things you'd like corrected, though, you might want to consider a smile makeover.
- In a smile makeover, Dr. LeSueur or Dr. Dodaro will consult with you about exactly what you'd like to accomplish and what you'd like your smile to be. From there, they will recommend a procedure or a group of procedures to help you achieve your goal.
Cosmetic & Neuromuscular Dentist Scott has been practicing Dentistry for 26 years in Mesa. He is married to Terri Heap, daughter of Elmer and Tenna Heap. They have nine children and six grandchildren.
Dr. LeSueur attended Mesa Public Schools: Hawthorne Elementary, Kino Junior High and Westwood High School. He served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Netherlands for two years. He was on the Deans Roll and Honor fraternity at Brigham Young University in Utah, and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Honors from the University of South California.
Cosmetic & Neuromuscular dentist Dr. LeSueur loves to learn and keep his patients provided with the best of care. He has been studying Neuromuscular Dentistry at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute which brings all aspects of dental care into the health of the whole body. He has attended all of Dr. Gordon Christiansen’s advanced dental courses over the years. He is also involved in new studies of Cosmetic Dentistry, Root Canal Therapy, and Dental Prosthetics. He continuously attends seminars and hands-on training in all aspects of new dental technology.
He loves to travel and learn. His interests include, Boys Scouts, Scuba Diving, Gardening, Running and fishing. Dr. LeSueur now has a son preparing for dental school who will one day work with him.
Chuck has been practicing dentistry in Mesa for 23 years. He and his wife Beth have two children. After graduating from Arizona State University with a Bachelor Of Science Degree, he received his Post Graduate Degree from the School of Dentistry University of the Pacific in San Francisco.
He keeps abreast of new technologies, education and techniques. Presently attends courses at the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies. Interests include gardening, bicycling, hiking, coaching youth sports and spending time with his family.
Cosmetic & Neuromuscular dentists Dr. LeSueur and Dr. Dodaro, serving Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and other East Valley Cities in Arizona, combine LVI training and state-of-the-art technology to bring you, and your entire family, the very best and healthiest cosmetic and neuromuscular dental care. Please visit our Cosmetic Dentistry Patient Gallery to see the cosmetic dentistry results we produce and contact our cosmetic & neuromuscular dentists today to schedule your initial cosmetic dentistry consultation.