Spoken Language: English
SkivalCard Offers credit card sized plastic card with frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards, loyalty rewards or other account numbers printed on it. Provides the user convenience of carrying one card instead of many.
- What is SkivalCard?
- It is a credit card sized plastic card with all your frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards, or any other loyalty rewards account number printed on it.
- Why should I carry a SkivalCard?
- Convenience! The number of accounts you have signed up for like frequent flyer miles, hotel rewards etc. is probably big. Instead of carrying all these cards, or remembering to carry the right ones each time, carry just one card.
- Present it at the time of check-in and avoid the hassle of having your miles or points added later.
- Since it is a plastic card, it will last a long time.
- Are there any ongoing promotions?
- Yes! Just create an account with us and we will email you a coupon code for 30% off your total order.
- Is SkivalCard website secure?
- Absolutely! We use industry standard SSL certificate technology to encrypt all exchanges of data including credit card transactions.
- Which account numbers should I have printed on my SkivalCard?
- It can be any account that you frequently use.
- Examples of account numbers are:
- Frequent flyer miles/airline rewards
- Hotel rewards
- Member rewards
- Loyalty rewards
- Library Cards
- Internet based points accounts
- Does SkivalCard have a magnetic stripe?
- No. It is printed front and back with account names and numbers.
- What if in the future I want to add another account to my SkivalCard?
- SkivalCard save your account names and numbers in our secure database. If later on you want to add or change some account information, you can log in to our website, make your changes and get another card.
- How many accounts can fit on one SkivalCard?
- Up to 20 account names and numbers can fit on one SkivalCard. Each account name and account number can be up to 30 characters long.
- What are the dimensions of a SkivalCard?
- The dimensions are exactly the same as a credit card. So it will conveniently fit in your wallet or purse.
- Can I order more than one copy of the same SkivalCard?
- Sure. You can order up to 3 copies of the same card. You could keep one in your purse/wallet and another in your passport pouch.
Whether you are on personal or business travel, conveniently carry it in your purse or wallet and never forget to have your miles added by presenting it at the time of check-in.
Airline Rewards and Hotel Rewards = Cash
Hotel and airline rewards can be redeemed for free air travel, free upgrades, free stays at hotels or merchandise. In other words miles and points = cash.
Did you know it is possible to accumulate miles on your preferred airline even if you travel on a different airline provided they are partners. Hotel stays can also result in airline miles if they are partners.
It is usually a good idea to accumulate miles on as few accounts as possible because while redeeming you cannot combine miles from several accounts even though they are partners.
Avoid the hassle. At the time of check-in if you forget to present the account number, it is usually a hassle to get your miles accumulated later, especially into a partner's frequent flyer program because you have to mail in documents like boarding passes.
Certain low cost carriers don’t have partnerships with other carriers and so the list of accounts to be maintained can become long.
So get a SkivalCard that has a list of all your account numbers in one place and always earn frequent flyer miles!