Spoken Language: English, French
Business: Food and Drink Franchises, Hospitality
Sodexo, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, serving 10 million customers in 6,000 locations every day. Our dedication to excellent service, corporate citizenship, and fighting hunger all come from one goal - to make every day a better day.
Sodexo is the leading provider of Quality of Life Services, serving 10 million customers every day. Our dedication to excellent service, corporate citizenship, and fighting hunger all come from one goal - to make every day a better day. Our employees are our biggest asset, so we strive to make working for Sodexo a great experience for each employee. Sodexo's work in Corporate, Health Care, Education, Government, and Defense markets across the US means we have endless opportunities for growth.
If your career aspirations include seeking employment opportunities with an innovative, cutting edge, and diverse organization then we invite you and your friends to experience our culture and to learn how you can become a valued member of our team.
As the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, we set out each morning to treat every person we encounter with the highest level of respect and service. And when you put that effort, expertise, and enthusiasm together, it adds up to “a better day” for our clients, their customers, and our people.
The numbers behind a better day.
- 6,000 clients served in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- 10 million customers served every day
- 700 facilities management sites
- 9.3 million meals served every day
- 120,000 employees in North America
- 7.7 billion (USD) in annual revenue (Fiscal Year 2008)
Sodexo, Inc. Rankings and awards.
- Named a "Best Company for Hourly Workers" by Working Mother Magazine
- Named a "Best Company for Multicultural Women" by Working Mother Magazine
- Named one of "The World's Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE
- Named One of World's Top 50 Green Outsourcing Suppliers
- Ranked number three in the world among outsourcing services companies
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity (#6) - DiversityInc
- Named One of the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Employers for LGBT Workers
- Ranks Second on the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Companies for Latinos
- Named as One of "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Sodexo is dedicated to enhancing the quality of daily life for our customers, our clients, and the communities we serve. Across the country in schools and universities, in health care facilities and government sites, we work hard to ensure your community receives the proper care and attention it deserves.
Committed to what Sodexo do.
Across more than 1,500 locations in the United States, Sodexo works to improve the quality of life for the people we serve. In schools and universities, health care facilities and senior communities, in corporations and government sites, our commitment to making every day a better day is constant. Whatever roles we serve and wherever we work, we offer the skills and values our clients and customers deserve. As leaders in food and nutrition and experts in integrated facilities management, and as a strong corporate citizen, Sodexo strives to be the benchmark as an outstanding resource and partner.
- 28463 reads