Spoken Language: English
Business: Construction and Maintenance, Landscaping
The premiere irrigation repair, sprinkler repair< and troubleshooting company, since 2003 for Los Angeles and Orange county. Our customers can expect expert advice top of the line products, and the best customer service in the industry. Sprinkler Repair Guy offers landscape lighting services, we use only the finest products: unique, fx luminaire, focus lighting, we can also troubleshoot your outdoor lighting system. We honestly believe that our customers have made us a very strong players in the industry, we are always listening to customer concerns and suggestions that can help us improve our services.
Sprinkler Repair Guy understand how frustrating it is to have a sprinkler valve break, imagine you just got home and a sprinkler heads is gushing water out on the street, maybe your timer wont turn off. Were here to help when you need us, whether you need parts for your sprinkler system< or have a service request, you can depend on the Sprinkler Repair Guy to make it easy. We offer a full range of outdoor lighting services such as: repair, service, troubleshooting or upgrading your existing fixtures. So Weather you are trying to update your sprinkler system or have fixture that does not turn on, depend on us to help make it right.
Sprinkler Repair Guy was founded in 2003 By Robert Giolo and has been providing great value to its customers by providing solustions to everyday repairs with their manual or automatic sprinkler systems, We also help you with everyday parts for your sprinkler system wheather you need a sprinkler head, nozzles or a new valve or timer, we ship same day.
We offer a full range of irrigation services. Whether you’re looking to retrofit an existing system or just need a quick repair, we can help. Our experienced staff can handle just about any situation. We have all the tools to handle the job. We stock high grade, brand name parts from Rain Bird, Hunter, and Toro. We never use low grade parts or make short-cut repairs. If you’re looking for a professional irrigation contractor, you’ve come to the right place. We offer the following array of services.
System Retrofit and Upgrade
As your landscape matures, you’re irrigation system may become inefficient. Plants grow and cover-up sprinklers. Heads may become clogged with mineral deposits. Pipes may start to corrode or break. If you’re looking to upgrade or retrofit your system, we can offer our expertise in making your system work right.
- Retrofit spray heads with water saving rotating nozzles
- Upgrade your existing controller to a new state of the art model
- Replace your existing system with a new water saving drip system
- Replace corroded pipes
- Maintenance and Repairs
Your irrigation system will require plenty of maintenance to keep it working optimally. Heads, controllers, and valves will all need constant adjustments. Eventually something will break. A broken pipe or sprinkler can waste hundreds of gallons of water and lead to plant death. We can provide fast, reliable irrigation services that in the long run can save you money.
- Broken sprinkler repair
- Valve service and repair
- PVC and galvanized pipe repairs
- Controller repair
- Wire tracing and repair
- Emergency repairs
- New Water Saving Technology
Weather based controllers, rotating nozzles, and rain shut-off devices can all help conserve water. If you’re interested in upgrading or retrofitting your irrigation system with new water saving technology, give us a call!
- Weather based controllers
- Retrofit spray heads with water-saving rotating nozzles
- Install rain shut-off devices
- Install drip irrigation
We service the following cities:
- City of Aliso Viejo Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Anaheim Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Brea Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Buena Park Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Costa Mesa Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Cypress Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Dana Point Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Fountain Valley Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Fullerton Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Garden Grove Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Huntington Beach Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Irvine Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Laguna Beach Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Laguna Hills Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Laguna Niguel Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of La Habra Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Lake Forest Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of La Palma Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Los Alamitos Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Mission Viejo Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Newport Beach Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Orange Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Placentia Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Rancho Santa Margarita Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of San Clemente Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of San Juan Capistrano Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Santa Ana Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Seal Beach Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Stanton Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Tustin Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Villa Park Sprinkler Repair Services
- City of Westminster Sprinkler Repair Services
- City Yorba Linda Sprinkler Repair Services
California's main water sources have been severely impacted by record dry conditions. And we re already using our reserves to supply our everyday water. Our water situation is serious. But here is how you can help:
- Check your sprinkler system for leaks, over-spray and broken sprinkler heads. You Can Save: 500 gallons a month.
- Water lawns when 50 percent of the lawn shows signs of wilt leaf blades folded in half, blue-gray color and footprints remain on the lawn.
- If rain is predicted within 24 hours, don't irrigate.
- Water early in the morning (4 â€“ 7 a.m.). This is the most efficient time because temperature and wind speeds are at their lowest, which reduces evaporation. Also, grasses are less susceptible to fungus if water is applied at the time that dew normally forms.
- If you have an automatic sprinkler system, install a rain shutoff device or sensor that will override the system when it rains. Set this device to shut off your system when a half inch of rain has fallen.
- Make sure your sprinkler system is applying uniform coverage and operating properly. This single action proves to be one of the best ways to conserve water.
- Sprinkler water misdirected toward the pavement is more likely to run off the impervious surface and be wasted
Repair Landscape Lighting or Outdoor Lighting
By designing, installing, and repairing low maintenance systems and low voltage outdoor lighting we service the needs of all our clients; from landscape companies in need of thousands of feet of low-voltage wire, to the homeowner, that needs a professional company to help install, repair or troubleshoot a small or large system.
- 11477 reads