Spoken Language: English
Business: Hospitality, Hotels and Motels
Cozy lodging in the heart of Pinedale, Wyoming nestled in the Wind River Mountains. The Sundance Motel offers downtown Pinedale, Wyoming lodging that is conveniently located near shopping, the Pinedale schools, the Sublette County Courthouse, and restaurants.
If you’re traveling to or through Pinedale, Wyoming then consider staying with us in our Pinedale hotel. Our downtown location means you’re close to the action during the summer’s annual Rendevous parade and the resulting festival. There are many reasons to choose the Sundance Motel for your Pinedale lodging:
- Lodging Near the Pinedale Schools
- The Sundance is only 2 blocks from the Pinedale schools which is where the sporting events occur.
- Downtown Pinedale Lodging Is Near Shopping
- The Sundance’s location near downtown means you can easily walk to the shops along Pine Street – Pinedale’s main street. Shops mingle with cafes and restaurants on Pinedale’s streets.
- Lodging Near the Sublette County Courthouse
- Pinedale, Wyoming is the Sublette County seat so the Sublette County records, licenses, and other business is done here. The Sundance offers lodging only 2 blocks from the Sublette County Courthouse.
- Pinedale Lodging With a View For Rendezvous
- Rendezvous is celebrated each summer normally in July. The parade route is down Pine Street right past the Sundance. Our guests can watch the parade from our lobby or outside on the sidewalk. This is Pinedale lodging with additional benefits.
- Rooms With Easy Access to the Wind Rivers
- If you’re looking for Pinedale lodging with fast, easy access to the Wind River Mountain recreational activities like hiking and skiing, the Sundance is the place for you.
- We’re near the intersection of Highway 191 and Fremont Lake Road. Follow Fremont Lake Road up to Elkhart park for some awesome Wind River Mountain hiking and views during the summer or stop at White Pine Ski Area for a day of winter fun.
The Sundance Motel in downtown Pinedale, WY offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, close to shopping and a short walk from the Museum of the Mountain Man. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. We’re only a block from the intersection of Highway 191 and Fremont Lake Road. Southern access to the Wind River wilderness is just 20 miles south of our Pinedale hotel.